AFEW also welcomes donations that will help in running and facilitating the education programmes at the Centre such as ecology trips for schools, workshops and awareness campaign activities such as clean ups and tree planting. Contributions can be dropped off at our donation boxes situated at the centre during your visit or sent to the following accounts:
Bank: Barclays Bank of Kenya
Branch: Karen, Nairobi, Kenya
Account Name: African Fund for Endangered WLGCETP
Account No: 1130859
Swift Code: barckenx
Bank Code: 030 – 065
You can also purchase childrens winning artworks that are displayed in the auditorium to support the ecology trip programme. For as little as 10USD, you can be able to provide for one child to go on a fully sponsored ecology safari run by the Giraffe Centre.
For further clarifications on how you can donate please feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on
AFEW Kenya Ltd. Is open to any new ideas, questions and knowledge that you may be having on conservation education and animal breeding. We welcome you to send any relevant information or inquiries to us that may be of help to better our environment in general. Better still, you can follow us on facebook and contribute on our posts and stories.
Internship & Jobs
AFEW Kenya Ltd. Offers exciting career opportunities through student internships or job opportunities. For current job openings click here:
Students willing to pertake their internship at AFEW need to
- Submit an application letter and CV indicating the period which you need your internship
- Be pertaking a certificate, diploma or degree course in Tourism, Natural Resource management or Environmental Fields
- Have a letter from your learning institution verifying that you are needed to undertake an internship as part of your course work
- Be enthusiastic, willing to learn, a people person and most important be very good dealing with children
- Have successfully passed the AFEW interview
All internship applications MUST be sent electronically to email@example.com and MUST be addressed to:
The Head of Conservation Education Programmes,
African Fund for Endangered Wildlife (K) Ltd.
P.O.Box 15124 – 00509,
Persons willing to per-take research opportunities need to get in contact with the management for further clarification.